Two vodka tonics make me sleep like a baby. I woke up completely refreshed and ready for our field trip. It was a three-hour bus ride to Bologna and everyone pretty much slept, but I read that damn novel. It turned out to be a really good book. It’s called The E-Myth and was really interesting! I had a hard time reading it though, because the Tuscan countryside is GORGEOUS and I was extremely distracted. We finally arrived in Italy’s motor city to begin our tours. The first stop was Pagani and was my favorite. It is a small shop and they make luxury sports cars worth upwards of a million Euro. I don’t really get into cars, but seeing the shop was pretty neat. Daddy Pagani’s son walked through while we were there and he is a very attractive young man. I tried to scheme ways to drop my number/email, but no luck. Damn. After some cool pictures with some cool cars we headed to Ferrari. We couldn’t see the factory, but we got to get some lunch (we wondered if it would be FAST food, hahaha) and see the museum. Our tour guide REALLY loves racing cars and bikes and their history. I REALLY don’t love racing cars and bikes and their history. The cars were cool to look at, and I got some pretty great pics, but was kind of ready to go haha. We continued on to Ducati. Ducati was really cool too! We got to go see their factory (sorry Keenan, tried to steal a bike but they’re super strict about those matters), and their museum. Our tour guide was considerably better there and I got to learn a lot about Ducati. They started out making radios and telephones. Ha! The museum curator/marketing director came and talked to us for a while about the industry and we got to learn a lot about Italy and fast cars and bikes and such. Vroom. I ended up with some pretty sweet posters of cars. Bonus! We headed back to Arezzo around six after another long day of touring. I got my first Kebab when we got back and it was delicious! I love the Kebabs over here. So damn good! A couple of us caught up on Weeds season 5 and went to bed early. Pretty good day over all!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
July 8th, 2009 – I wanna go Fast!
Two vodka tonics make me sleep like a baby. I woke up completely refreshed and ready for our field trip. It was a three-hour bus ride to Bologna and everyone pretty much slept, but I read that damn novel. It turned out to be a really good book. It’s called The E-Myth and was really interesting! I had a hard time reading it though, because the Tuscan countryside is GORGEOUS and I was extremely distracted. We finally arrived in Italy’s motor city to begin our tours. The first stop was Pagani and was my favorite. It is a small shop and they make luxury sports cars worth upwards of a million Euro. I don’t really get into cars, but seeing the shop was pretty neat. Daddy Pagani’s son walked through while we were there and he is a very attractive young man. I tried to scheme ways to drop my number/email, but no luck. Damn. After some cool pictures with some cool cars we headed to Ferrari. We couldn’t see the factory, but we got to get some lunch (we wondered if it would be FAST food, hahaha) and see the museum. Our tour guide REALLY loves racing cars and bikes and their history. I REALLY don’t love racing cars and bikes and their history. The cars were cool to look at, and I got some pretty great pics, but was kind of ready to go haha. We continued on to Ducati. Ducati was really cool too! We got to go see their factory (sorry Keenan, tried to steal a bike but they’re super strict about those matters), and their museum. Our tour guide was considerably better there and I got to learn a lot about Ducati. They started out making radios and telephones. Ha! The museum curator/marketing director came and talked to us for a while about the industry and we got to learn a lot about Italy and fast cars and bikes and such. Vroom. I ended up with some pretty sweet posters of cars. Bonus! We headed back to Arezzo around six after another long day of touring. I got my first Kebab when we got back and it was delicious! I love the Kebabs over here. So damn good! A couple of us caught up on Weeds season 5 and went to bed early. Pretty good day over all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment